Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

May 21, 2011

Cicada

Finally, in my neighborhood, the 13-year cicadas are so plentiful and loud, that it actually hurts my ears. They are fairly harmless little critters looking to mate and then die. There are a ton of the dead bugs in my lawn and trees. I wonder what inhabitants did to reduce hearing the noisy cicadas why back when there were no decently sound proof homes.a photo of a 13-year cicada from
WSMV Channel 4 Nashville News, Working for You

my favorite local news station in Middle Tennessee

1 Comments:

At 5/23/11, 8:44 AM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I am so happy that we have not had any around here but this weekend we were in Lebanon and they were so loud! I commented to my husband that some of these people were probably not able to even go outside in their own yards for all of that noise!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home