Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

March 23, 2006

The Windy City of Chicago

There is a reason why they call Chicago "The Windy City". It is because it is windy! My first day in the city, I myself from the south, with long flowing hair, discovered that my hairdo was a hair-don't after about 3 minutes of walking down the windy streets of Chicago. I looked around at all the savvy working women of the fine city, and they all have medium length hair all up in pony tails. What a great deal for cutting down time in the morning when all you have to do is to toss the hair up in bun, clip, elastic, whatever, and you look stylish on Washington and Wells! I have saved myself 15 minutes each morning that I am here in Chicago by not worrying about the hairdo, and I fit right in! You go Women of Chicago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home