Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

December 9, 2009

CSA Eggs

farm fresh, free range eggs

Look at these eggs! They are so colorful and beautiful! These eggs came direct from the farm where the chickens roam free during the day. Some of the chickens are 2nd generation, having been, laid, incubated and born on the farm. The chickens flock around the farm during the day, and spend quite a bit of time in the wooded area adjacent to their home. In the afternoon, they come back to go into the coop to rest and lay eggs. The chickens are really happy at this farm. I can't wait to eat my very happy eggs.

4 Comments:

At 12/11/09, 1:30 PM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

Those are eggs of beauty, Lannae!

 
At 12/11/09, 4:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Mama! I love looking at the pretty eggs :)

 
At 12/12/09, 5:44 PM, Blogger OAKWOOD CLEANERS said...

Where are you getting these eggs?

 
At 12/17/09, 6:20 AM, Anonymous moving services said...

Those eggs are really cute! I have never seen colorful eggs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home