Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

May 30, 2011

Gulf Shores

It is a new year for the Gulf Shores. The beaches are super clean, bright and white. The oil removal teams did their job, and continue to do so when little globs come ashore. The jellyfish have not yet hatched. The seaweed is to a minimum at this time. The sand spurs have been cleared. There is very little litter. NOW, is the time to go to the Panhandle of FL, AL, LA and TX Gulf of Mexico.

view of the beach


view of sand and a little sea weed


view of the ocean in the Gulf of Mexico


view of the beach waiting for you


sun setting as we ate dinner


pelican enjoying the sunset

Note, I did not "doctor up" or "Photoshop" any of these photos. Out of my camera they came, and up on this webpage I put them. This is exactly what I saw and my camera captured the photos. The Gulf Shores area is better than ever. Come on down to your next vacation spot. It is lovely and relaxing.

2 Comments:

At 5/31/11, 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A myopic view...link to the the real story.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/gulf-of-mexico-oil-spill/os-gulf-spill-research-weekender-20110528,0,2062871.story

 
At 6/1/11, 8:25 PM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are awesome. You have made me want us to head there right now!! If you get a chance I would love for you to enter my edo friendly giveaway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home