Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

August 11, 2008

My Neighbors

When me moved to this neighborhood nearly 6 years ago, we did not know how lucky we were. People say "location location location", but I say "neighbors neighbors neigbors!" We have great neighbors who have decided that we want a community. My neighbors, in general, are fun loving people who want to hang out and enjoy time with each other. Here is a foodie photo log of some of the events and parties I have been to with and for my neighbors in the past 3 months. I have a great neighborhood for sure!

The drink table at the celebration after Laura's art opening

The glasses lined up ready for the the retro cocktail party

tangerine juice from my Campari tangerine spritzer

the Campari tangerine spritzer

a cat during a neighborhood garden tour

You know what this is. The pinata game is fun at any age!

festive tex-mex yummies before the pinata game

the TN State Fair Cake Baking Blue Ribbon Champion cake
(yeah! I live 2 doors down from The Champion!)

Angela's birthday dessert plate

BB's childhood friend comes to visit from the North, and
we did a Big Chill tuna, Singapore noodle, and local organic
green bean group dinner

7 Comments:

At 8/12/08, 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you live?
we are neighborhood shopping! As our lease will expire before we know it and we are out to buy.

 
At 8/12/08, 5:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Check your email =)

 
At 8/13/08, 2:42 PM, Blogger Katie Zeller said...

What a great neighborhood!
Everyone is family here...except us, so it's rather tight. I don't know what our new neighbors will be like... Except that they speak English!

 
At 8/13/08, 10:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you KZ for noticing how nice my neighborhood is! It really is! We are so lucky.

 
At 8/14/08, 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures everything looks so good! Keep up the good work.

Denise
http://WineFoodPairing.blogspot.com

 
At 8/18/08, 4:55 PM, Blogger winedeb said...

Hey Lannae! Thank you so much for your note! Things are good down here in Key West. It was not as bad as they said it was going to be. We got alot of needed rain and a bit of wind, Lucky!
Hope all is well your way and, by the way, that cocktail looks yummy. I hope to be out of my blogging blahs soon and back into the community. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

 
At 8/19/08, 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Denise and WineDeb, I hope all is well with you now that the worst of Fay is over. I hope that the Pinot Grigio wine route opens up quickly to replenish supplies in Key West.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home