Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

November 26, 2010

Kien Giang Coffee


Vietnamese coffee and sweetened condensed milk

As the weather cools, I crave hot beverages and soups, and you can get that at Kien Giang. I love the Vietnamese coffee. How the coffee is made is that there is a mini-drip coffee maker on top of a cup with sweetened condensed milk at the bottom. When the coffee stops dripping, take the coffee maker off the cup, and stir up the coffee with the condensed milk. Delicious.

2 Comments:

At 11/27/10, 12:03 AM, Blogger Nilcha said...

HI there.. yea i ve tasted once in vietnam..my my...it is a strong coffee.. how was it taste, in Nashville?

 
At 11/27/10, 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Delicious! In the summer, I like this coffee poured over ice to make a nice cold treat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home