Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

October 15, 2011

Decisons!? Which one?

Decisions Decisions! Which one?! 2nd Annual Music City Chili Cookoff at Centennial Park, OR the 10th Annual Leipers Fork Chili Cookoff? Remember, we went last year to Leiper's Fork - Delicious and fun! Oh which one?!


(L)Erin of Erin's Food FIles,
(L) Vivek of Vivek's Epicurean Adventure

The winner of today's lunch is the 2nd Annual Music City Chili Cook Off at Centennial Park. I had a bunch of errands to run this morning, it was getting late, it would take too long to get to Leiper's Fork, so we went to the short 2 mile trip to Centennial Park. Plus, 2 of my favorite food bloggers are showing chili at the 2nd Annual Music City Chili Cook Off, so I wanted to try their wares. Erin of Erin's Food Files made a seasonal autumn chili with pumpkin in it. Vivek of Vivek's Epicurean Adventures made a dual brisket and pork chili flavored with home made ancho chili powder. AND! Who should I see in line at Erin and Vivek's table? Tabitha food blogger from Life A La Mode. Tabitha and I were having a ton of fun trying everyone's chili!

There were a lot of other chili offerings from Susan, Bellaterra, Wild Cow, Radio Free Nashville, Nashville Peace and Justice Center, 107.5 The River, Ryan, and many more. I wonder who is going to win. My votes go to Erin, Vivek, Susan and 107.5 The River (really it is the radio station's promotion manager putting a good spoon forward for this even).

Delicious! Thanks for tasty bites everyone! I loved every single bite!

1 Comments:

At 10/17/11, 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming out, Lannae!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home