Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

February 3, 2012

Grammy Party 1

the Giant Grammy

Red Light Grammy Sign

Purple-Blue Grammy Sign

The Legendary George Jones with
his lovely wife Nancy and
Scott Brochetta (head of Taylor Swift's label)

The man is nominated for 2 Grammy's this year, so we got to go to the local Grammy's party at the Lowe's Vanderbilt Hotel. The food was terrific, the bars were open, and we got to see George Jones and his very beautiful wife Nancy. Thanks National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences for a lovely evening.

1 Comments:

At 2/5/12, 3:45 PM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness how cool is that!! Sounds like you had an awesome time. My husband took me there for our anniversary one year and we loved it. All of the food was amazing. We had diner and then their brunch the next day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home