Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

November 3, 2011

Taste of Nashville Winner...

Thank you for entering the contest for 2 ticket to the Taste of Nashville Event. Don't let this stop you from going. Please buy your tickets in advance. Here are some details:

When: Friday November 18 7:00 pm - November 19 1:00 am
Where: The Cannery Ballroom, 1 Cannery Row off of 8th Ave So.,

NOW ON TO THE WINNER!
IT IS RANDOM NUMBER 9!
HETTAR7!
Thank you Hettar7 for the heads up for Cafe Rakka. I plan on trying Cafe Rakka in the coming year and blog about it! I plan on trying all the suggestions everyone left!

1 Comments:

At 11/7/11, 10:35 PM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Congratulations to the winner. I know they will have a great time at this event!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home