Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! May 2007 bring happiness, health and plenty to you and yours! May the New Year also bring cheesy goodness! A couple of the food blogs I enjoy are conspiring to have a Mac-n-Cheese-Off blog event where people pull out their best macaroni and cheese recipes and share them with the rest of the world. Check out I'm Mad and I Eat and Seriously Good for more on the BIG CHEESY EVENT!

In honor of the Outback Bowl on January 1st, with THE Penn State University (ah happy memories of graduate school classes and classmates), and the Univ. of TN (ok, I live in TN now, so I do appreciate UT) I have decided to make my first home made, cheese hand grated, blue and white macaroni, and blue and white cheese dish with milk, cream and butter. Anyone with high cholestrol, this recipe is not for you. Stay tuned for this fabulous CHEESY Blog Event!

2 Comments:

At 1/2/07, 1:11 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Happy new year and see ya at the Cheese-a-thon!

 
At 1/2/07, 10:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay Stacie! I cannot wait to see your recipe for Cheesy Goodness! I am excited for the big Mac and Cheese day to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home