Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

December 17, 2006

Menu of Hope III Continued

Menu of Hope III has less than one week left (Dec 22) before the "Raffle Ticket" booth for fabulous prizes closes. In one short week, donations just tipped $23,000 (aka MYR 82,500), blowing last years total (about $17,000) right out of the water! This is amazing, just amazing!

Please go to the Menu of Hope III giving website http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhopeIII for a chance to donate funds to the UN World Food Programme.


For more exact information, visit Chez Pim http://chezpim.typepad.com/ for more information. Also check back to Chez Pim on about January 15th for results of the super duper Menu of Hope III!

Thank you for being a charitable foodie!

2 Comments:

At 12/17/06, 7:33 PM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

Hey Lannae! I know this isn't related to your post, but I wanted to let you know that I have to take a brief break from reading your delicious blog. But once I'm in my second trimester, I'll be back with a vengeance, pestering you for recipes!!!

 
At 12/18/06, 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Chebble's Mama, thanks for stopping in! I hope the zits and barfs subside by tri-2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home