Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

January 3, 2007

Mac-n-Cheese off Part 1

As all of you know by now, PennState (20) beat Univ of TN (10) in the the Outback Bowl. That was a great game because it was tied up 3-3, then 10-10 for the longest time. Both teams had similar records this year, but PennState just had to play that much harder this year against #1 OSU and #2 UMich. With that edge, PennState was able to eek out a definite win by 10 pts. What does this have to do with Mac-n-Cheese? Everything!

I went down the street from where I live to a lovely cottage industry called the Pasta Shoppe and I found the offical PennState Pasta! Look, the pasta is blue and white! Neat-o! Since I found such cool pasta, it became clear that the Mac-n-Cheese from my house will have the PennState Blue and White theme.

I could not wait to open the pasta bag to take a better look at my beautiful blue and white pasta!

I dumped out all the pasta, so I could look at each piece, one by one! I am excited to cook with my pretty pasta.

Here is a nice close up look at my PennState pasta. I am going to keep one of each color and make earrings out of them. What do you think?

Come back on January 5th, when I will let you know if my PennState Blue and White Mac-n-Cheese recipe worked out!

Tagged with:



4 Comments:

At 1/3/07, 5:16 PM, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

It looks, um, beautiful!
Now what the hell is a "Nittany"?
Can't wait to see your wacky macky.

 
At 1/3/07, 5:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Cookie! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my beautiful Blue and White Pasta! I am going to make the best Blue and White Mac-n-Cheese ever! As for the Nittany, it is the most gorgeous mountain along side of PennState, and there are wild Nittany Mountain lions that live on the Mt Nittany. I used to live up on Nittany Mountain, and it was a pain in the ass to walk up it to my apt everyday.

 
At 1/3/07, 8:42 PM, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Oh!!
Too cool. Your walk was a thighmaster.

 
At 1/3/07, 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You make me laugh, and now that you mention it, Nittany Mountain is nature's thighmaster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home