Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

March 31, 2010

Yazooooo!


the taps

The Yazoo Brewery is now open in its new location! Mega number of taps, tons of of table space, tons of beer rail space along the wall, a nice patio space, and plenty of street parking around the block. There are also multiple stall modern bathrooms, probably a good thing when people are drinking beer. All involved did a great job with the look and feel of this place, and I really like it. Same hours, Thursday and Friday 4 - 8 pm, Saturday 2 - 8 pm, and growlers only on Wednesday 4 -6 pm.

Yazoo Brewing Co. on Urbanspoon

3 Comments:

At 4/1/10, 1:37 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I wondered when they would finally make it to their new home. So more space? That is a good thing - the Marathon Village location was too tiny for all the beer swillers up in there.

 
At 4/1/10, 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Marathon was its own thing, and I loved it there. The no heat, and crappy courtyard added to the charm somehow. BUT! The new space feels ok!! I am quite happy to not be packed in like sardines anymore.

 
At 4/11/10, 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Anon, I went on the 2nd Thursday the new location was open, right at 4 pm before the crowds. I didn't experience what you did, and I can see your frustration. The wait at Marathon with some pushing, shoving, tight quarters, and newbies cutting in line was frustrating to me, and if that is still happening at the Division location, that is a bit of a downer.

I believe there is plenty of parking all around the block, but it is a slightly longer walk (1 or 2 block lengths) than at Marathon Village parking options, but it can be a nice jaunt for an able bodied person to traverse when visiting Yazoo. As for disabled persons, I am sure Yazoo should have parking up close to their building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home