Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

December 22, 2010

Help Peter Chinn's Staff

BREAKING NEWS

Peter Chinn's Korean Taco at the Cheeseburger Charley's location on 21s Ave South in the Vanderbilt Area is closing at this location starting tomorrow! What that means is the loyal staff were told yesterday they are all fired, the location is closing, and basically have F-ing sucky X-mas. So, tomorrow, please go to Peter Chinn's/Former Cheeseburger Charley's and TIP BIG!
Help the soon-to-be former staff of Cheeseburger Charley's and Peter Chinn's have a slightly easier X-mas with lots of BIG TIPS!

They all just lost their jobs, please help them! Thank you.

6 Comments:

At 12/22/10, 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't they just open? So confused! I really wanted to go there - I'll try to go tomorrow at lunch

 
At 12/22/10, 9:11 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Wow what happened?

 
At 12/22/10, 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Peter Chinn and Partner (Cheeseburger Charley's owner) are closing tomorrow and looking for yet another location. The fall out is, the hired staff are now without jobs. That is why I am asking people to go and TIP THE STAFF BIG tomorrow to help make Xmas a little easier for them.

For PC and Partner, I think they are looking at either somewhere near SATCO or Pizza Perfect. BUT, time and place is undetermined.

 
At 12/23/10, 9:49 AM, Blogger Pete said...

I wish we could be there...we're back in Cleveland for the holidays. I really hope they find a new location.

 
At 12/23/10, 2:58 PM, Blogger Eric and Katie said...

Thanks for the heads up Lannae. The restaurant world is a tough one. I talked to the owner today and he hopes to be up and running in about a month. I went and tipped well....good suggestion. A sucky Christmas present for those folks, but it doesn't seem like there is much he can do about it given the lease situation.

 
At 12/23/10, 7:27 PM, Blogger Lesley Eats said...

Lannae, I hope you got to go tonight as they will NOT be open tomorrow. I made it in and LOVED it so thanks for the head's up. Really looking forward to them opening back up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home