Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

April 3, 2010

Name That Place

Where is this beautiful spring view?
Can you guess?
Isn't this just really beautiful?

As I was walking under these beautiful blooms, my mouth was saying, "Awe!" Really, these blooms are amazingly beautiful to my eyes. As I continued to walk, small pollen particles were falling in my eyes and my agape mouth. My eyes started to itch and water for the next hour. Is this nature's cruel joke? I mean, making the flowers looks so beautiful, a feast for the eyes, and then have the flowers put pollen in to the feasting eyes to make them water, and then be unable to see the flowers anymore.

Update: This is the Frist Center for the Visual Arts. It is a row of trees right outside the cafe window. The trees are now all turning green, and dropping even more pollen everywhere.

2 Comments:

At 4/3/10, 10:03 PM, Blogger ceeelcee said...

By the Metro Courthouse?

Regardless of where it is, I agree. Pollen sucks.

 
At 4/4/10, 4:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Close! It is a downtown destination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home