Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

April 30, 2010

What, only $1.99?! YEAH!


This book costs $35. It graces the shelf of my gourmet vegetarian friends. They cook a lot of food inspired by Mark Bittman. This recipe book is well worn at their house. I love the food they make, and I try to go visit them at least once per year to eat their food. I have not purchased the book because it is $35, and I was holding out for this book as a gift... until now.

I just bought HTCE How to Cook Everything for $1.99 for the iPhone/iTouch! Yup, I got the book for $1.99 plus tax. I nearly have given up on books, and moved to my iPhone/iTouch Kindle App, NYTimes App, USAToday App, AP New App, Shakespeare App, and the USA Constitution App as my main reading. I now have Ratio the book by Michael Ruhlman and now HTCE on my iPhone/iTouch! I can now cook almost everything (of a Western Tradition) by the use of these 2 books. I love my Apps, and it did not break the bank to buy the Apps either.

I love my little machine and all the wonderful Apps I have on it. Thanks Jobs and all the App developers! Keep it coming!

3 Comments:

At 5/1/10, 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

L, We have an old yellow version with a big peanut oil stain that we love. -p&f

 
At 5/3/10, 9:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love my virtual big red book too!

 
At 11/4/11, 8:40 AM, Anonymous ModFruGal said...

Is Ratio available on an app too? I finally bought it during the Borders closeout sale....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home