Generous Helpings 2012 - Contest
Thank you everyone for participating in this contest! The contest is now closed. If you didn't win these 2 tix, that is ok, you still can attend by buying tickets now, and a portion of your ticket price is tax deductible. You can also visit my friends Lesley Eats , or Amy The Fearless Homemaker because they too are offering 2 tix. Hurry over to see them because you now have less than a day for their contests!
I got 2 (two) tickets, valued at $100, to give away to a lucky winner and a guest for the May 17, 2012 5:30 - 8:30 pm Generous Helpings event to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee. All you have to do to enter this contest to do at least one of the following:
1. Sign up for the Second Harvest email list at http://secondharvestmidtn.org/
2. Like Second Harvest on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/2HarvestMidTN
3. Follow Second Harvest on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/2HarvestMidTN
1. When you are done doing one of the above, leave a comment in the comment block of this blog post telling me your name, and which sign-up, like or follow you did. To increase your chances to win , do more than one, and leave a new comment for each entry with your name. If you do all three, sign-up, like and follow then add three comments, you will have three changes to win. If prior to today, you have already signed-up, liked and/or followed Second Harvest Food Bank, leave a comment for each action you have already taken with your name. If you have already done all three, leave me three different comments telling me your name and each one, and you get three chances to win. Remember, leave separate comments for each, to increase your chances of winning.
2. Check back to this blog post on May 8, 2012 after 9:00 pm. The contest on this blog will close on May 8, 2012 at 9:00 pm Central. At that time, I will use a random number generator to choose the comment number winner. I will update this blog post with who the winner is, and you have a day to email me with your name, your guest name and your email address to get you registered at Generous Helpings. If you don't get back to me within a day, I will move on to a 2nd name and so on until there is a winner.
GENEROUS HELPINGS 2012 INFO:
If you want tickets now, you don't have to enter this contest, you can go and buy tickets now, and a portion of your ticket price is tax deductible.
Come and taste appetizers, entrees and desserts from featured restaurants include 55 South, Amerigo, Chappy's, Fido, Fish & Co, F Scotts, Jeni's, Kickin' Coffee and Tea, Local Catering, Marche, Margot, McConnell House, Miel, NSCC, Noshville, Perl, Porta Via, Porter Road Butcher, Provence, Red Pony, Riff's, Second Harvest Food Bank Culinary Arts Center, Sloco, Sol, Solario, Sweet 16, Table 3, Tayst, The Bloomy Rind, Local Taco, Mad Platter, Turnip Truck Wild Hare, Watermark, and the list keeps growing.
Sponsors include Kroger of Middle TN, Lightning 100, Nashville Scene, Yelp and Fifth Third Bank.
You don't have to wait to give food, time or donations to Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee, you can give anytime at http://secondharvestmidtn.org/give/.