Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

July 19, 2012

Anthony Bourdain

Thats right folks. You saw it on the TPAC website, you saw it announced all over the Nashville Scene's blogs, and now you are seeing it here on my blog:
Anthony Bourdain is coming to TPAC November 3rd at 8 pm for the Nashville engagement of an 11 city tour. Anthony Bourdain will be sharing candid and often hysterically funny insights about his life, work and travels. What a great opportunity for Nashville to hear Anthony Bourdain live. Tickets are $15-$65 and will go on sale Friday July 27 at 10:00 am CST. Tickets will be available http://www.TPAC.org/ or by phone 615-782-4040 or by going to the TPAC box office at 505 Deaderick St.

There are limited number of VIP tickets are available. VIP tickets include: premiere seating and an exclusive meet and greet session with Bourdain featuring hors d’oeuvres, a photo opportunity, a limited edition Anthony Bourdain tour poster and a limited edition tour VIP laminate. The meet and greet will be held at The Nashville City Center, featuring a menu by Chef Tandy Wilson of City House Restaurant. Promotional partners Corsair Distillery, Yazoo Brewery and Olive & Sinclair Southern Artisan Chocolates will be providing selections of their specialty spirits, beers and chocolates for all in attendance. Other promotional partners include Nashville Scene and YELP.

Here is the deal I have for you: You can get tickets before everyone else, either regular tickets or one or some of the limited VIP tickets. Here is what you can do: Starting 3 days early on July 24th 10:00 am CST log into http://patron.tpac.org/promo/FOODIE and choose your tickets. That is right, if you want one of the VIP tickets, you probably need to get in early because they are going to go quick.

OK, that is all I got for now. I will see you in the VIP seats November 3!

4 Comments:

At 7/20/12, 1:32 PM, Anonymous Rose said...

Thank you for sharing the early presale info. I'll be there!

 
At 7/20/12, 3:30 PM, Blogger personalchef said...

Thanks for this. I really appreciate your helping get early tickets.

 
At 7/22/12, 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I set my calendar to pop up July 24th also, and I am planning buying VIP tix! I hope to see you Nov 3rd!

 
At 7/23/12, 1:18 PM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh thanks so much! I think this is going to be a fun night, We really like his show so I know we would enjoy this as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home