Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

May 31, 2012

Soy Teriyaki Bistro


dumplings

There was so much traffic on the Nashville Scene's blog about Soy Teriyaki Bisto that I was compelled to try Soy Teriyaki Bisto, and I am glad I did.   Every comment was positive, and nearly everyone said the owners, the Lee family, are really nice.  Nice goes a long way.  With everything equal, I will go to an establishment that is nice to me, rather than one which is not.  I gotta tell you, everyone at Soy Teriyaki Bistro has been nice and welcoming to me, and the folks at Soy Teriyaki Bistro make me feel like Norm at Cheers.

I have gone multiple times, on different days of the week, and I have run into various friends there, such as old college buddies, bike club buddies, game night buddies, and professional society buddies have all been there multiple times.  And, the best part is, Lee's and employees greet and treat my pals the same way they treat me.  They are all welcoming as if I we all were friends walking into their living room.

bulgogi and brown rice

We have had various dishes here including the fried dumplings, the Hawaiian rice bowl, udon yaki, bulgogi, fish taco, salmon teriyaki, edamame, and chicken teriyaki.  The thing about this place is that ALL of the SAUCES are house made.  That is right, the bulgogi sauce is house made.  The teriyaki sauce is house made.  There is no yucky corn syrup food distributor crap, it is all real ingredients in these dishes.  They offer brown or white rice.  The veggies are all fresh shredded, not from a plastic bag.  Food is also fast to the table.  The quality of food is way better than any fast food chain, so it feels so much better eating here than other fast alternatives.  The best part is the food is served with a lot of friendly warmth.


3 Comments:

At 5/31/12, 10:44 PM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I was just in Brentwood yesterday. I will be back there next week and I can see that this a place that will be well worth checking out. It all looks so good!

 
At 6/1/12, 5:10 AM, Blogger Allison said...

This looks great!!! Can't wait to try it! Thanks for the review!

 
At 6/2/12, 7:32 AM, Anonymous Lesley Eats said...

I finally got to go Thursday night. Great food, great people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home