Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

June 24, 2012

Win big at Sperry's


I really like Sperry's in  Belle Meade.  There is the traditional warm wood and leather decor, traditional steak and and seafood options, and a really rocking salad bar. The last time we were there, there were multiple tables of celebrating family birthdays.  Sperry's brings my mind back to when I was a kid growing up in L.A. and I wanted to go to the original Brown Derby Restaurant, shaped like a brown derby hat on Wilshire Blvd. The interior was lovely wood with dark burgundy red leather circular booths.  I still remember this dinner with my Aunt Judy in town, and she got salmon with cream sauce on it, and I got prime rib.  I only got to go there once before L.A. progress took over and demolished the historic restaurant and put yet another L.A. multi-story strip mall.  

Luckily, we don't live in L.A., we live in Nashville, and we have Sperry's to fill the traditional steak and seafood restaurant bill.  The big news about Sperry's is new menu item you are going to love!  A 10-oz waygu Kobe beef burger and fries for only $17!  But wait!  You can win one of 10 chances to have this burger for free!  Yes you saw that, FREE from Sperry's!  All you have to do to enter the win this yummo Sperry's waygu Kobe beef burger is to get your social media on at Facebook and Twitter for the next few days, and Sperry's will randomly pick a winner.  Here are the rules:

TWITTER
1. On Twitter, tweet "@SperrysDining I want to win a free Sperry's Kobe Burger Dinner" everyday starting today June 24 through June 27.  Tweet this 3 times per day to increase your chances to win!

FACEBOOK
2. Get on Facebook have 2 ways to win.  Go and LIKE Sperry's Facebook page and SHARE "I want to win a free Sperry's Kobe Burger Dinner"

Good luck! and see you at Sperry's! 



1 Comments:

At 6/25/12, 2:45 PM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

We have never been there so we will have to check it out. I will be in that area later on in the week. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home