Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

August 30, 2006

World's Largest Crayon

The most amazing reason to visit Sandusky, Ohio is to see the LARGEST SOYBEAN WAX CRAYON IN THE WORLD! Yes, you read that correctly, I typed the LARGEST SOYBEAN WAX CRAYON according to the Guinness Book of World Records. This modern marvel was made by Dixon Ticonderoga Company, the maker of Prang art supplies and crayons. The Erie County Heritage Society is the keeper of this beauty, so stop on by and check out this HUGE CRAYON made in a single cast.
If you have any suggestions of modern marvels around the USA, or the world, let me know! I am always interested in the worlds largest chair, ball of string, Corn Palace, gum wrapper chain, spoon, ya know, the real great World Record holders!

1 Comments:

At 9/2/06, 12:26 PM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

I wonder how they decided to use a RED crayon??? Thanks for sharing this! My baby would love to get her mitts (and her mouth) on this crayon, I tell you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home