Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

February 28, 2007

New Year's Resolution

Did you have a New Year's Resolution? Do I dare admit that I have same one like I have had every year? Yes, I have the typical one, lose weight, eat better, and exercise. Well, lucky me, I like exercise, or at least I like being completing a workout, but I have to do a workout before I can complete a workout. I don't know how I can eat better, as I eat very good whole foods as often as I can. It is the losing weight portion that is always tough to adhere to. So, for me, I always make the same resolution, ramp up, and take a break by the 21st of January. Then, when Chinese New Year's rolls around, I re-start my resolution. It is kind of like a "re-do". How about you?

Did you make a New Year's Resolution?
Yes, and I am sticking to it.
Yes, I had a slow start, but I restarted at Mardi Gras and Chinese New Year.
Maybe, but it fell to the wayside.
No way.
I don't know.
pollcode.com free polls

If you cannot see my poll, try this Take my poll!

technorati tagged with:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home