Lannae's Food and Travel

I hope you like my food and travel blog.

March 25, 2012

Take a Break at Jake's

Jake's Falafel Corner
827 Beacon St
Newton MA
617-640-2995
(far left corner inside the Sandwich Works shop)
(Greenline D - Newton Centre Stop)


hummus and falafel wrap

I was on foot, and walked around and around and around Newton Centre looking for Jake's Falafel Corner. I did not find it until I walk into the Sandwich Works deli and I saw Jake's Corner in the far left corner of the Sandwich Works Shop. So, you are warned, there is no sign for Jake's Corner, rather Jake's Corner is literally a corner of the Sandwich Work Shop. If you are walking or driving, look for the Sandwich Works Shop.

Jake's came highly recommended by my Newton's friends for a meal that feels good to eat, and won't weigh you down. I got a falafel wrap with hummus, two of my favorites, and topped with every veggie Jake has. The wrap is huge, and I could not finish it. The falafels were light and crunch on the outside, and smooth on the inside. The hummus was a lovely creamy texture with a nutty and chickpea flavor. It was so good. One falafel wrap was big enough to hold me through a whole day of site seeing in Newton, Brookline and Boston. What a great value.


Jake's Falafel Corner on Urbanspoon

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/27/12, 4:12 PM, Anonymous Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I will have to check her out. Sounds like she has some awesome canned products!!

 
At 3/27/12, 10:21 PM, Blogger Coral said...

lovely blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home